The materials contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit Daystar to any obligation whatsoever. Daystar accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
Notification of Changes to This Policy.
Daystar is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its websites and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Daystar’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Day star will post the changes on our websites to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently.
Personal Data Collected Through daystar.com.mt.
The only personal data Daystar currently collects through its websites is the information you voluntarily give us when you use our sites.
For example, you may use this site to contact Daystar with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on our websites, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information.
Use of Personal Data Collected Through www.daystar.com.mt
Daystar uses the personal data information you provide to answer the query you will have posted through the site. Daystar and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. Daystar and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future communications.
Similarly, we may provide “subscription” e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about Daystar and its business. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to “opt-out” of, or cancel, the subscription.
Requirements and Criteria for Processing
Daystar ensure that:
- personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
- personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which
the information is collected;
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of
- personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
- all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent
that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which
they are processed;
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the
purposes for which they are processed
Personal data may be processed only if:
- the data subject has unambiguously given his consent; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is
party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into
a contract; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Daystar is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the
public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Daystar or in a third
party to whom the data is disclosed; or
- processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of
Day star or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where
such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and
freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.